Monday, January 9, 2012

Keepsake and Holiday Lovin'


So a few days ago Vicky and I got together for just another Crafty Tuesday, we both tasked ourselves to come up with a few cute ideas, I am a big fan of holidays and the next big one is Easter so I thought why not come up with a pretty Easter Table Arrangement...here is what I came up with...I love the idea of throwing pink and yellow together, reminds me of when my mom used to take us to see the Easter Bunny as kids. {love childhood memories}
Vicky just got married and has a pile of beautiful wedding cards so her very creative idea was to make a wedding card keepsake album, turned out beautiful! Why hide your well wishes in a box or under your bed? Right?!

She picked just the right colors to go with her wedding and can do the same for you lovely newlyweds! I mean what a great gift idea to give to a new bride? It’s pretty special and very personal, those really are the best gifts!

Let us know what color your wedding was/is and we will be sure to come up with a beautiful keepsake album for you or the new bride in your life, or any special occasion..

This works well for Christmas, New Year cards and even your child’s birthdays! {love sweet cards}
Have a lovely week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment