Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Winter Blues


So before Christmas I was dealing with the “winter blues,” you know that time of the year when it’s dreary and cold and your skin is cracking, and no matter how many times you put lotion on you still feel oh so dry!?

I decided to change all that, after talking to my lovely Tata (aka grandma) because she has the most amazing baby soft skin (I unfortunately did not get blessed with those genes!) we came up with a solution...HOME-MADE ORGANIC SUGAR SCRUBS!

I made a coffee scrub (smells delicious and good for cellulite), pumpkin spice scrub, gingerbread, and a lemon sugar scrub....made for great Christmas presents!

Let me know if you ladies are interested....amazingly home made goodness for your skin!


2 comments:

  1. You should definitely see about selling these at a cute little Chicago or suburban boutique! I could see this being a huge hit...nice work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought about that, you just motivated me major! Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete